Micro Needle Rolling
If rolling tiny needles on your face sounds terrifying, let me ease your mind...
DIY Micro Needle Rolling in the comfort of your own home is quick, easy and pain free! Lets just say it is a bit tickly around the nose!
Micro Needle Rolling uses fine needles to create hundreds of tiny puncture holes in the top layer of your skin. The body’s natural healing process kicks in once the 'damage' is caused, stimulating collagen and elastin production which in turn provides you with plumper and firmer skin.
So, what happens then? You to start to create brand new and healthy skin to replace the imperfections of your older looking skin.
The Micro Needle Rolling routine will force your skin to rapidly repair itself by producing more collagen. And if that isn't enough to convince you, it is proven that your skincare is 20% more effectively absored into your skin when used with Micro Needle Rolling!
And the more collagen you have the better your skin looks. Its as simple as that! Within just a few weeks you will notice a huge improvement in your skin tone, as well as minimising fine lines, scarring and pigmentation.
About our Micro Needle Roller...
This cute little hand held device is the perfect at home skin companion!
Our device has 540 tiny needles built into the wheel with a 0.3 mm needle size made from fine medical titanium.
Using your Micro Needle Roller every few days will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even out your skin tone and give your skin a glow that wasn't there before.
Benefits of Micro Needle Rolling:
- Stimulates collagen and elastin, producing fuller, tighter and firmer skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces red marks and scarring
- Reduces pigmentation and sun damage
- Increases the absorption of your products by 20%
- For best results, use your Micro Needle Roller in the evening.
- Cleanse your skin to remove makeup and dirt.
- Apply your chosen serum.
- Using your clean, sanitised roller... roll up and down the skin three to four times, and then roll horizontally and then diagonally.
- Complete this over your entire face, careful around the eyes.
- Apply another dose of your chosen serum, and massage it into your skin, followed by your night cream.
Important things to remember:
- Always sanitise your Micro Needle Roller after use, and keep it enclosed in its container.
- Do not use a Micro Needle Roller on active acne, irritated skin, rosacea, eczema, etc.
- You can expect minor redness and a tingly feeling. If you experience any major skin sensitivity, stop using your roller immediately.
- Once you are used to it, you can safely use your Micro Needle Roller every second day, but at the start please stick to once a week to help you skin adjust.
So that's about all - now are you ready to get started with Micro Needle Rolling and give your skin a lil Collagen Boost lovin'?